Accessibility Statement for Sande Caplin & Associates
Sande Caplin & Associates is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Sande Caplin & Associates takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Sande Caplin & Associates:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Sande Caplin & Associates is partially conformant with WCAG 2.0 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Sande Caplin & Associates. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Sande Caplin & Associates:
- Phone: 941.347.4500
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Visitor address: 1877 Northgate Blvd. #2, Sarasota, FL 34234
Accessibility of Sande Caplin & Associates relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Sande Caplin & Associates, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Sande Caplin & Associates:
- Title tags for icons.: Icon links may not have descriptive title tags. because Icon links element doesn’t currently offer title tags.. Currently updating our site builder elements to allow for these title tags.. Please check back in a couple weeks or contact us for assistance..
Sande Caplin & Associates assessed the accessibility of Sande Caplin & Associates by the following approaches:
- External evaluation
- a formal quality assurance process throughout the design and development process
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
Sande Caplin & Associates
CEO & Director of WCAG Assurance Efforts